Our Project Alive video is up for a People’s Telly award and we need your VOTE! This is an opportunity to share our effort with a whole new audience, raising awareness and funds for Hunter Syndrome and rare diseases with a broader community!
It’s easy, just follow the following steps!
Some of the steps are repetitive, but following each step is how your vote will get counted.
1. Go to http://bit.ly/PA-Telly to vote for Project Alive in the Commercials category. (It might take a moment to load)
2. Give it 5 STARS (click on the star to the right underneath the video). Your vote is NOT yet counted. You must register.
3. Login with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account, OR click “Register” to create an account with your e-mail address
a. Using Facebook, click “okay”; Twitter, click “authorize app”; Google+, click “allow”
b. If you create an account with e-mail, enter your name, e-mail address, and a password, and click submit.
4. After reloading (it may take a bit), you probably will need to cut and paste this link back into your browser – http://bit.ly/PA-Telly – OR click “Category” then “Commerical or Mktg Piece” and click on the Project Alive video image that is shown above.
5. Give it 5 STARS (click on the star to the right underneath the video). Make sure it says “Rated!”
6. SHARE with others, asking them to give the Project Alive video 5 stars!
7. Rate the video with each of your social media accounts! We have only 4 weeks to get the most and best rating for Project Alive!